martes, 20 de abril de 2010

A really Fun Experience!


W e l c o m e . t o
. m y . B l o g s p o t !



Im Rodrigo Quezada Roa, student of Obstetrics at University of Chile, and Its my first blog.

In this year, I wish to progress in my writing skill and vocabulary, because Its very important in our carrer and future who professionals.

I see it more challenging and funning it year, I think that it experience We going to give more skill and strengths.

I will hope unsdestand the big World of Blogspot and I give all in it new experience.

I hope that like the blog and see you for here!

B y e !

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Rodrigo!!
    I am sure that you will can progress your wriring and vocabulary!!
    Good luck and see you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello my love!!!

    You can do that and much more, because you´re very hardworking and persevering person!

    I love you!! Kisses! <3

    ResponderEliminar