sábado, 27 de noviembre de 2010

Wuju! FREE POST =)


This is a good time to post about something I like, one of them is a time that is approaching: the summer

Summer is a season that begins Dec. 21 and ends on March 21, and this is one of the stations that I love.
This season is when the sun heats up with her light, and days are longer and nights are shorter, the air is hot and dry and it invites us outdoors and outdoor activities such as swimming, walking biking, hiking, etc.. Particularly swimming is one of the sports that I love, and that at this time serves to cool and get a good workout of the body, which is far more complete sport.
Among the things I like and I can do is to wear comfortable things, such as shorts, bathing suit, shirt, hat, shoes, shawls, etc.
It is also during this time that I feel more energy and feel more cheerful and talkative, I laugh and I feel more open to share with the environment.
Do not forget that at this time is when you lose more body fluid, and it can be retrieved with fruits displayed at this time, besides being rich in water, flavor and colors, and help them stay healthy. Among the fruits that can be enjoyed in this period are: melons, watermelons, bananas, apples, strawberries, pears, plums, nectarines, cherries, etc.

I hope that you read all and it like you.

PD: thanks Miss Trajtemberg for all, You are a very good teacher and person.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi my love!!!

    I like a lot your post, especially our picture!
    However I hate Summer, I like Winter (cold heather and rainy).

    I love you!!! kisses!

    ResponderEliminar