lunes, 24 de mayo de 2010

My favourite technology object: The Clock.



Dear all, In this oportunity i want to give a little of time for
describe a magnific object: the clock.

The clock is a wonderfull because I can distribute my time and prognosticate,
for example when I have to get up early every day. I find it very useful and I programmed it and it sounds hard: BI BI BI BIP - BI BI BI BIP - BI BI BI BIP!! ,
and let me fully alert, and more importantly, awake. I use it when I have to get up early, when I have to go to college, when I have to get together for some time with a group of workers, friends or my girlfriend, when I will sleep a day in the afternoon,
and I want to wake up yet later (eg.: sleeping between 3 pm to 8pm, I did it sometimes to study).

I have much affection for my clock, because my brother gave me it.
It has: time, radio and alarm, further it is electric object, can run on batteries.

I like this because I can distribute my time, and giving it to things as:
go for a walk, go out and stay with my girlfriend, watching tv, listening to music, reading text, etc., ie, things that allow me to "disconnect" of life as a student.

If you ask me: Can you imagine life without it?, Definitely answer: yes, I CAN, because I could be with greater freedom and and not a structured life, BUT as a consecuence in my life student, I will can induce a big disarray.

I hope that the reading has been interesting,

ByE.

2 comentarios:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    tHE CLOOCK...Is a real nightmare!!!! :s
    AJAJJAJAJA
    However is important for the moorning!!!
    very nice your piece!!!

    I like the sound :BI BI BI BIP - BI BI BI BIP - BI BI BI BIP!! ajajajaj xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi my love!!!!

    I hate the clock, and I think that you hate too... jajaja because if you like it you awaken happy when hear the BI BI BI BIP.

    But is really sweet that you consider important your clock because your brother give it to you.

    I love you!!! kisses!

    ResponderEliminar