martes, 29 de junio de 2010

English Blog: New tools for to obtain more experience


Dear all, Today my blog is about the english blog experience.
In my opinion, English has been a great experience. It started like a proyect with big expectations. Its a great experience because strengthens the school english, buff the english skills, gives more vocabulary and gramatical english, etc.

In my case, months ago, I had not the ability for express things in english, idea, situations, etc. orderly and I had more difficults for to explain what really i wanted to say.

The Blog, is a good tool no only to write differents topic, but also for improve differents skills: writting, fluency, vocabulary, expresion, etc. Also, each blog day, we do corrections to other blogs and we check our words and sentences erroneous.

To write the blog, the topics is assigned, and It have relation with our carrer and area in this, for example: Why did we choose this carrer?, What are you fauvorite health site?, What obstetric area do you think to choose?, etc. It generate a view more specific in the health topic and find new thing about obstetric carrer.

In my opinion, The unique weak points in the English blog are: the time that it require to doing this and the schedule destinate for to do this.

The time that it require depend of the topic that We must write, for example a free topic not require major time because you have more topic for to write, but in specific topic, you need find more information for write about this topic, f.e: neonatology, delivery, gender roles, etc. The time destinate for to do this task is the tuesday between 2:30 and 4:00 P.M, but the real time we have for doing this is between 3:30-4:00 and next we must have realized this for thursday. All this generate that We use the time alloted for other subjects.



3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello my love!

    I remember when we discuss in class about our experiences with the blog; and I don´t understand how the blog hel you to organize your ideas for express you, but now to read your blog I understand.

    I hope that all the aspect of english class go on increase!

    I love you! kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi bro!

    today I was looking for some info on the web and I remembered your blog, you really overcame your spanglish language skills, jajaja, there're some details...but a gringo´ll understand you very well. I´m so impressed, You DO speak english! jaja congrats and always remember this old brother that loves'u. Y_Y

    Take care and regards to Elena.
    C-U

    ResponderEliminar