martes, 15 de junio de 2010

My little pets =)




Dear all, In this oportunity the written topic of blog is FREE !...therefore, Its a good moment for to write about 4 animals that have one space in my heart: my pets.

My pets are:

Two female dogs of race Tecker, called: Lulú and Luna.
  1. Lulú: She has four years aproximately, She's height 0,8 mt. aprox. Her coat has a cute color, and It glows when her are excited, for example: when she bark to other dogs, when arrive visitors, etc. She is playful, she likes when you throw a ball, doll, etc. and next, she returns with it. She likes to be stroked. Lulú had a litter of 6 dogs, one of them was Luna.
  2. Luna: She has two years aproximately, She is smaller than Lulú. She is "special", because she was born with characteristics of Premature, for example, a height less than of the other dogs, motor problems, skeletal problems (dysplasia), etc. In addition, she did not receive breastfeeding for the large number of dogs, so we had to give artificial milk with bottle. This problems give to Luna a particular personality, she has an irrational and impulsive personality. For this, We must take care of more than usual, but still she does things very funny.
A spyder, that really She is of my brother, but i assumed the responsability to care. The spyder is female and she has three years aproximately, The care that I give to her are: to give water, to give worms every 2-3 weeks, to clean up your house every 6-7 months. I can not play with her because I am allergic. I like her color and movements.

A Hamster, called Felpo. Felpo is male hamster. He has one years aproximately, He is very small and hyperkinetic!. She has a cage sonsistinf of three floors: first floor: He has food and water, second floor: He has a wheel when he plays all night, third floor: He has a bed. Felpo is the last pet has arived.

Theese are my four pets, wich they are part of my heart.










4 comentarios:

  1. I'd love to know more about your topic ...

    I love littles pets, I have a hamster and some birds, they are wonderful!!!

    good.

    See you next class

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG
    I like your pets
    are very pretty!!
    kisses for luna and lulu!! ( xD AJAJJA)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OMG!
    feaaaar!
    I love animals! and are wonderful pets! althought spyder I feel fear! xD

    very nice! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi my love!

    Your pets are very cute except the spider that is a little ugly. But Luna is a lovely dog, and it isn´t "special" just it is cute. Felpo is the "mouse" most beautiful that I saw, it´s a little agressive when it bitten fingers. Finally Lulú is a cute and tender pet!

    I love you!!! kisses!

    ResponderEliminar